1. How can I contact Game?
You can contact Game via the following methods:
2. Do you sell gift cards?
Yes, please visit your nearest Game store for gift card and bulk gift card purchases.
3. What web browsers do you support?
Our website is built to work across all mainstream browsers. For optimal browisng experience we recommend that you use the latest versions.- Internet Explorer (IE) (http://windows.microsoft.com/en-za/internet-explorer/download-ie)
- Firefox (www.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/new/)
- Google Chrome (www.google.com/chrome)
- Safari (www.apple.com/safari/download/)
4. Why do you require a TV Licence and a copy of ID for the purchasing of a TV?
The SABC requires a valid TV Licence and a copy of the licence holders SA ID for all TV purchases within South Africa. Please contact your nearest store for more information on TV purchases.
5. Do you sell Extended Warranty?
Yes, find out more about Extended Warranty Service. To purchase, please visit your nearest Game store.
6. Are Pensioner Discounts offered in store?
Yes, view more about the Senior Citizens Discount card facility that is available in store at Game.
7. Can I purchase on credit in store?
Yes, find out more about the Credit facility.
8. How can I check who won the competitions?
Winners are contacted by our Marketing team. You can also view a list of previous competitions and winners.
9. Can I purchase insurance for my cellphone?
Yes, you can purchase Cell Insurance in store at Game, find out more.
10. My appliance is out of warranty, who can I contact for repairs?
For out of warranty appliance repairs please visit Fetch it Fix it at www.fetchitfixit.co.za , please note this service is only currently available in Gauteng and the Western Cape