Due to higher than normal volumes, we estimate 7-10 working days delivery time. We appreciate your patience and understanding, until we return to normal delivery times.
If you have queries, contact us on 0861 426 333 or [email protected]
- 6L Capacity
- 1000 Watts
- Removable Cooking Pot
- Non stick coated cooking
- Visible Water Gauge
- 2 Year Warranty
This digitally controlled and automatic electric pressure cooker uses advanced technology so that you and your family can enjoy the benefits of better, faster and healthier cooking. Your pressure cooker seals in steam to cook hotter and faster while maintaining important nutrients for healthier meals.
Cook fast and with less water to save vital natural resources and energy. It features easy touch-button settings and a very large cooking pot which is large enough for family gatherings
- 8 x multi-function menu’s: Rice; Fish; Baby Cereals; Cake; Meat/Chicken; Soup; Tendon/Bean; Congee
- Easy-to-use touch button settings
- Perfect for stews, soups, chicken, fish, beans and rice
- Digital LED display
- Advanced structural and technical design for your safety assurance
- Cool touch handles on top and sides
- No mess, no fuss water collector
- Non-stick removable cooking pot for easy cleaning (suitable for dishwasher)
- Convenient water & food level indicators inside cooking pot
- Built-in memory to resume cooking cycle after power outages
- Measuring cup, spoon and drip cup included
- Elegant black and stainless steel construction
- Preserves nutrients and promotes healthier eating
- Energy Efficient – save up to 45% of power compared to other cooking methods
- Weight: 4.66kg
- Dimensions: 305 x 305 x 370mm
- Cooking will be done automatically by selecting/ pressing the different menu buttons on the cooker. When the food is cooked, an alert tone will be heard and it will automatically turn to the “Keep Warm” mode. Manual control is not needed.
- A delay timer allows the user to preset the cooking time up to 24-hours. When the timer is set, the count-down will start. By the end of the countdown, the cooker will start to heat up.
- The pressure cooker also has its own memory. Whenever there are interruptions such as power failures, it will automatically continue/resume the cooking cycle where the unit left off as power resumes.
All goods are sanitised (in line with the National Department of Health guidelines) before leaving our warehouses and stores to be delivered to you.
See the guidelines in our COVID-19 Info Hub Page on how to safely disinfect goods before use, and other measures to ensure your safety and that of our and our courier/delivery partner’s personnel. Key to remember is the following (which is mandatory by law):
- Always maintain a 1,5m distance from courier/delivery personnel, when collecting goods.
- No delivery personnel may enter your home if you and any/all residents in the immediate vicinity are not wearing face masks inside the house.
All items ordered will be delivered within 7-10 working days. This is only temporary while we deal with high volumes of orders. We will return to normal delivery times soon.
On occasion, due to issues outside of our control, deliveries may take longer. We will make every effort to deliver on time and to keep you updated throughout the process of delivery.
Cash on Delivery is not a payment option that is utilized for online purchases. All delivery charges are charged to the customer upfront on finalization of sale.
Regrettably, we are not able to deliver to these areas:
Alexandra, Dawn Park, Katlehong, Klipoortjie, Kraaofintein, Mamelodi, Mapleton, Ramphosa, Reigerpark, Rondebult, Roodekop, Tokoza, Villa Lisa, Vosloorus, Windmill Park
|Small basket||Medium basket||Large basket*|
|Main city centres and surrounds||R50||R100||R150|
*An additional R70 delivery fee will be applied per additional large appliance purchased.
If you have any questions about purchasing online, or require more information on split delivery, please contact our online customer care centre at [email protected] or call us on 0861 426 333