Was R1,999.00 Save R300.00
- Compact cyclonic and water filtration vacuum
- 4 stage filtration system
- Wet and dry cleaning
- Perfect for pet owners and allergy sufferers
- 2 year guarantee
GENESIS - HYDROVAC PLUS
Dirty secret of dust bags
As you vacuum with an ordinary vacuum cleaner with a dust bag, the bag fills up with all kinds of dirt, germs, bacteria and dust mites. After vacuuming, you normally store the vacuum in a dark cupboard and this is when things really get ugly… Your vacuum’s dust bag is actually the perfect breeding ground for all those nasty’s… it’s nice and dark, there’s plenty of food for the dust mites to feed on and they multiply and spread their excrements inside the dust bag. The next time you switch your vacuum on, and because bags do not always filter very well, you are releasing this toxic bomb of dust, dust mite excrements and other waste, back into the air for your family to breathe in. Take note of the following indicators that your vacuum maybe polluting your home more than cleaning it: - The familiar ‘dust smell’ when you vacuum – Those floating particles that you always see in the sunlight coming through the window – you have to dust your shelves and tables after vacuuming.
Switch now to the healthier option… Choose Genesis to clean your entire home and the air that you breathe.
Clean and simple
After every cleaning session, simply empty the dirty water into the drain. Next time you use it, add some clean water and you’re ready to go. If you’re using a bagged vacuum at the moment with those expensive bags, imagine using a ‘new’ filter every time you vacuum and, your filter (water) comes straight from the tap and almost for free!
Powerful adjustable suction power
The Genesis Hydrovac plus comes with an unbelievable suction power of 22Kpa*. We all know that the higher the suction power, the better, deeper and faster you clean. The suction power is also fully adjustable, so when you vacuum curtains or loose rugs, you can turn the suction power down.
* Kpa is the actual strength of the maximum suction power. Generally marketers use higher wattage to convince customers that they have a stronger vacuum. Wattage only relates to the vacuum’s electricity consumption and gives no indication of suction power.
Attachments for every application
- Crevice tool – Perfect to get to those hard to reach places
- Ultra durable stainless steel extension pipe
- Turbo Brush – Beats down on the carpet ensuring all the dirt is lifted
- Multi Floor Attachment – For use on hardwood, vinyl, linoleum and tiled floors
- Upholstery and Pet hair tool – Ideal to use on your couches, car seats as well as pet hair
- Wet cleaning nozzle – use this tool on hard floors to suck up wet spills & accidents
Wet and dry cleaning
The Genesis is a wet and dry vacuum cleaner and can be used for picking up dust and dirt from any surface with the water filtration system installed, or sucking up liquids.
Great for pet owners
Pet owners know that having pets, involves having more powerful cleaning tools to maintain hygiene in the home. The Genesis advanced filtration system is perfect to filter all the dirt that your pets may carry into your home. It also has a variety of tools which makes cleaning pet related messes a breeze. One of these attachments you will find invaluable, is the Turbo Brush. Use it regularly on carpets to deep clean it and effortlessly remove pet hairs.
- Turbo cleaning power
- 4 Stage filtration system
- Wet & dry cleaning
- Perfect for pet owners & allergy sufferers
- Adjustable suction power
- Unique blowing function
- Independently proven to remove 99.9% of the dirt, dust and impurities found in common household dust
- Includes versatile attachments
- Model: Hydrovac Plus
- Colour: Red/Black
- Included: Full range of attachments
- Guarantee: 2 year guarantee
Essential items will be delivered within 3-5 working days.
Non-essential items can only be dispatched after the lockdown period ends.
If your basket is made up of essential and non-essential items, we will need to split the delivery. You will only be charged a single delivery fee, but your order will be delivered in multiple drops: essentials delivered during lockdown, non-essentials after lockdown.
Game currently offers delivery to any South African residential or business address, excluding PO Boxes and the areas listed below.
On occasion, due to issues outside of our control, deliveries may take longer. We will make every effort to deliver on time and keep you updated throughout the process.
Cash on Delivery is not a payment option that is utilized for online purchases. All delivery charges are charged to the customer upfront on finalization of sale.
Regretfully, we are not able to deliver to these areas:
Alexandra, Dawn Park, Katlehong, Klipoortjie, Kraaofintein, Mamelodi, Mapleton, Ramphosa, Reigerpark, Rondebult, Roodekop, Tokoza, Villa Lisa, Vosloorus, Windmill Park
|Small basket||Medium basket||Large basket*|
|Main city centres and surrounds||R50||R100||R150|
*An additional R70 delivery fee will be applied per additional large appliance purchased.
If you have any questions about purchasing online, or require more information on split delivery, please contact our online customer care centre at [email protected] or call us on 0861 426 333