- 1.7ltr capacity
- Easy view water level indicator
- Inserted moulded lens prevents leakage
- Boil dry safety cut out feature
- Fingertip on/off switch
- 360 degree cordless base
- Concealed heating element
- Safety locking lid
- 1850 - 2200 watt
- 195 x 150 x 255mm
- 2 year guarantee
For that contemporary look in the kitchen the Russell Hobbs 1.7L Plastic Cordless Kettle is the perfect choice. The convenient 360° rotating base makes it accessible from all angles and the convenient trigger-release lid makes for easy one-handed use.
This kettle has a blue illuminating LED indicator that lights up when switched on. The removable and washable filter as well as the concealed elements makes cleaning up and maintenance easy.
This kettle also has a Strix control for increased safety and appliance longevity.
- Press the lid release trigger.
- Fill the kettle with the amount of water required.
- Press the lid down firmly to close it. Make sure that the lid engages audibly and perceptibly, otherwise the water kettle may not switch off.
- Ensure that the kettle is switched off before taking it off the power base.
- To avoid the risk of splashing, pour slowly and do not over-tilt the kettle.
- Do not tilt the kettle backwards
Game currently offers delivery to any South African residential or business address, excluding PO Boxes and the areas listed below.
Our Standard delivery is 3-5 working days. On occasion, due to delays outside of our control, deliveries may take longer. We will make every effort to deliver on time and keep you updated throughout the process.
Regretfully, we are not able to deliver to these areas:
- Crossroads, Cape Town
Delivery costs are based on the size of the products in your basket and your delivery location and will be applied during the checkout process before you confirm your order.
Main city centres and surrounds
* R70 delivery fee per additional large appliance
Please note that if your order is made up of multiple items there is a possibility of a split delivery. In such an instance, you will only be charged a single delivery fee, but your order will be delivered in multiple drops. This is due to items being stocked in different distribution sites.
If you have any questions about purchasing online, or require more information on split delivery, please contact our online customer care centre at email@example.com or call us on 0861 426 333