- 2ltr capacity
- Power indicator
- Safety lock on lid
- 3000 Watt
- 360° rotating base
- Removable, washable filter prevents limescale
- Striking blue LED lighting ring
- Overheat and boil-dry protection
- Product dimension: 215 x 184 x 240 mm
- 1 year warranty
- 1 year extended upon online registration
Make a statement with the Russell Hobbs 2L Illuminating Glass Kettle. Not only does it have a larger capacity, it’s also ergonomically designed for ease of use with a rotating base so that you can pick up the kettle from any angle.
The removable and washable filter as well as the 3000W rapid-boil concealed elements makes cleaning up and maintenance easy.
This kettle also has a Strix control for increased safety and appliance longevity.
The large 2L Russell Hobbs 15090 Illuminating Glass Kettle is sure to make heads turn when turned on.
- To start boiling the kettle, press the on/off switch down to “1” (on) position.
- The power indicator light will illuminate and the kettle will start to boil.
- Please beware of escaping steam from the lid of the kettle when in use.
- After the water has come to a boil, wait a moment until the water has stopped simmering before removing the kettle from the water base.
- Pour the water out slowly to avoid splashing.
- Do not open the lid while pouring out the water.
Game currently offers delivery to any South African residential or business address, excluding PO Boxes and the areas listed below.
Due to high volumes, the standard delivery time for the Black Friday period is 7-10 working days.
On occasion, due to issues outside of our control, deliveries may take longer. We will make every effort to deliver on time and keep you updated throughout the process.
Regretfully, we are not able to deliver to these areas:
- Dawn park
- Windmill park
- Villa lisa
|Small basket||Medium basket||Large basket*|
|Main city centres and surrounds||R50||R100||R150|
*An additional R70 delivery fee will be applied per additional large appliance purchased.
Please note that if your order is made up of multiple items there is a possibility of a split delivery. In such an instance, you will only be charged a single delivery fee, but your order will be delivered in multiple drops. This is due to items being stocked in different distribution sites.
If you have any questions about purchasing online, or require more information on split delivery, please contact our online customer care centre at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 0861 426 333