- 1.7l glass jug
- 5 speeds plus pulse
- Stainless steel blades
- Dishwasher safe parts
- 1000 watt
- Safety lock mechanism
- Ideal for crushing ice smoothies & cocktails
- Removable filter-cap for easy filling
- 1 year warranty
- 1 year extended warranty if registered online
Russell Hobbs 1000W Satin Blender- RHB315
This blender offers the best of both worlds with it’s classic stainless steel finish, Illuminated control panel and powerful 1000W machine where performance meets sophistication.
The stainless steel blades allow you to crush ice, blend smoothies, cocktails, sauces and much more in a large 1.75L glass jug with five variable speeds including pulse function for increased control when processing. And just in case the need arises to add extra ingredients, the removable filter cap comes in handy.
The Satin blender also has a safety lock mechanism which ensures all parts have been fitted in securely before switching on as well as a built-in cord storage for after use storage and the convenience of having dishwasher safe parts.
It has a 1000 watt powerful motor that allows it to crush/blend the toughest ingredients, making the most delicious, smooth, and tasty drink such as the following:
- Crushing Ice
- Model: Satin Blender
- Colour: Stainless steel and black
- Blade: Stainless steel blades
- Pulse function for increased control when processing
- Detachable blade assembly for easy cleaning
- Safety lock mechanism
- Stainless steel switch with indicator light
- Illuminated control panel
- Removable filter cap for easy filling
- Built-in cord storage
- Non-slip feet for added stability
- Recipes included
1 year warranty
- Position the motor unit on a dry, firm, level surface, close to a power socket and out of reach of children.
- Make sure that the blender is switched off (Switched to the ‘0’ setting).
- Place the fully assembled glass jug onto the motor base.
- Place the ingredients that you wish to process into the glass jug.
- Put the lid on the glass jug and close securely. Place the filter cap into the hole in the lid and turn clockwise to lock then switch on the motor.
- Do not put your hand into the jug, even when it has been removed for cleaning – the blades are very sharp.
- Do not run the motor for more than 2 minutes, either continuously, or using the pulse setting, otherwise it may overheat. After 2 minutes use, switch it off for at least 2 minutes allowing it to cool to room temperature and allowing it recover.
- Do not fill the jug above the MAX. mark. If you do, the contents may force the lid off when you start the motor.
Game currently offers delivery to any South African residential or business address, excluding PO Boxes and the areas listed below.
Our Standard delivery is 3-5 working days. On occasion, due to delays outside of our control, deliveries may take longer. We will make every effort to deliver on time and keep you updated throughout the process.
Regretfully, we are not able to deliver to these areas:
- Crossroads, Cape Town
Delivery costs are based on the size of the products in your basket and your delivery location and will be applied during the checkout process before you confirm your order.
Main city centres and surrounds
* R70 delivery fee per additional large appliance
Please note that if your order is made up of multiple items there is a possibility of a split delivery. In such an instance, you will only be charged a single delivery fee, but your order will be delivered in multiple drops. This is due to items being stocked in different distribution sites.
If you have any questions about purchasing online, or require more information on split delivery, please contact our online customer care centre at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 0861 426 333