- Sews up to 1300 stitches per minute
- 4 thread - 6mm width
- 3 thread - 4mm width
- Free arm
- Rolled hem stitch
- Differential feed
- Safety switch when front cover is open
- Product dimension: L284 x W295 x H295mm
- 2 year guarantee
Empisal has been supplying a top quality range of sewing machines, over lockers, ironing equipment and haberdashery items to the market for 35 years.
Whether you are looking for a sewing machine to complete small alterations around the house, to buy a first sewing machine for your child, for sewing/crafting as a hobby, if you need more sewing machines to add to your business equipment,or to earn some extra income, Empisal is the brand for you. You can expect to find a range of reliable and precision sewing machines, over lockers and ironing equipment which simply won’t let you down.
In most cases, over lockers are used for edging, hemming, or seaming. Additionally, over locker sewing machines that come with built-in blades will also trim off excess fabric along the edges to prevent fraying. Such machines are commonly known as “sergers”
- This machine is equipped with a micro safety switch.
- The machine is automatically cut off from the motor electricity supply if front cover is open. Close both free arm and front cover before you start sewing
- Correct threading is important otherwise uneven stitches or thread breakage may result
Keep your eyes on the needles when operating the overlock machine. Do not touch the hand wheel, the cutter or the needles when the machine is running.
Turn off the power switch, and pull out the plug from electric socket in the following cases:
- When you have finished your sewing.
- When you leave the over locker temporarily.
- When replacing the parts.
- When cleaning and adjusting the machine.
Game currently offers delivery to any South African residential or business address, excluding PO Boxes and the areas listed below.
Our Standard delivery is 3-5 working days. On occasion, due to delays outside of our control, deliveries may take longer. We will make every effort to deliver on time and keep you updated throughout the process.
Regretfully, we are not able to deliver to these areas:
- Crossroads, Cape Town
Delivery costs are based on the size of the products in your basket and your delivery location and will be applied during the checkout process before you confirm your order.
Main city centres and surrounds
* R70 delivery fee per additional large appliance
Please note that if your order is made up of multiple items there is a possibility of a split delivery. In such an instance, you will only be charged a single delivery fee, but your order will be delivered in multiple drops. This is due to items being stocked in different distribution sites.
If you have any questions about purchasing online, or require more information on split delivery, please contact our online customer care centre at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 0861 426 333