- 17 built in stitches offering 32 functions
- 4 step button hole
- Reverse lever
- Twin needle facility
- Thread cutter
- Free arm
- On and off switch
- Front loader bobbin case
- Bobbin winder clutch on balance wheel
- Clip on and off feet
- 2 year guarantee
Empisal has been supplying a top quality range of sewing machines, over lockers, ironing equipment and haberdashery items to the market for 35 years.
Whether you are looking for a sewing machine to complete small alterations around the house, to buy a first sewing machine for your child, for sewing/crafting as a hobby, if you need more sewing machines to add to your business equipment or to earn some extra income, Empisal the brand for you. You can expect to find a range of reliable and precision sewing machines, over lockers and ironing equipment which simply won’t let you down.
- Raise the take-up lever to its highest position before starting and after stopping sewing.
- Hold both threads about 10 cm to the rear of the machine for the first two or three stitches
- Sufficient fabric should be placed under needle before lowering the presser foot.
- Depress foot/speed control and start to sew.
- Test the machine stitches on a scrap of fabric you plan to use, adjusting the machine for the length of the stitch and tension suitable to your fabric.
- Separate the machine from the power system if you leave it u1. When turning the balance wheel manually, always turn it toward you.
- When turning the balance wheel manually, always turn it toward you
- Guide the cloth gently with your hand
- To prevent breaking needles, always raise the needle out of the fabric when you stop sewing.
Game currently offers delivery to any South African residential or business address, excluding PO Boxes and the areas listed below.
Our Standard delivery is 3-5 working days. On occasion, due to delays outside of our control, deliveries may take longer. We will make every effort to deliver on time and keep you updated throughout the process.
Regretfully, we are not able to deliver to these areas:
- Crossroads, Cape Town
Delivery costs are based on the size of the products in your basket and your delivery location and will be applied during the checkout process before you confirm your order.
Main city centres and surrounds
* R70 delivery fee per additional large appliance
Please note that if your order is made up of multiple items there is a possibility of a split delivery. In such an instance, you will only be charged a single delivery fee, but your order will be delivered in multiple drops. This is due to items being stocked in different distribution sites.
If you have any questions about purchasing online, or require more information on split delivery, please contact our online customer care centre at email@example.com or call us on 0861 426 333