Empisal has been supplying a top quality range of sewing machines, over lockers, ironing equipment and haberdashery items to the market for 35 years.
Whether you are looking for a sewing machine to complete small alterations around the house, to buy a first sewing machine for your child, if you need more sewing machines to add to your business equipment, for sewing/crafting as a hobby or to earn some extra income, Empisal is the brand for you. You can expect to find a range of reliable and precision sewing machines, over lockers and ironing equipment which simply won’t let you down.
- Before connecting the power, make sure the voltage and frequency of your electrical power conform to the machine
- Fit the non-reversible plug into the cord socket and plug the machine into the power supply
- Sewing speed can be controlled by the foot control.
- The harder you press on the control the faster the machine runs
- The sewing light is located behind the face plate. Tuns the screw counter clockwise and remove the face plate.
- When turning the balance wheel manually, always turn it toward you
- Guide the cloth gently with your hand
- To prevent breaking needles, always raise the needle out of the fabric when you stop sewing.
- On/off switch
- Left and middle needle position
- Stitch width control
- 4.5mm maximum stitch width
- Soft cover
- 4.5mm maximum stitch length
- Twin needle
- Free arm
- Carrying handle
- Uncoupling bobbin winder
- Clip on, clip off foot
- Drop feed
- Sews on buttons
- L445 x W250 x H330mm
- Weight: 7.58KG
Game currently offers delivery to any South African residential or business address, excluding PO Boxes and the areas listed below. Our Standard delivery is 3-5 working days. On occasion, due to delays outside of our control, deliveries may take longer. We will make every effort to deliver on time and keep you updated throughout the process.
Regretfully, we are not able to deliver to these areas:
- Cross Roads
Please note that if your order is made up of multiple items there is a possibility of a split delivery. This is due to items being stocked in different distribution sites.