- 18 Stitches
- 4.5mm Maximum stitch length
- Stitch width control
- 4 Step Buttonhole
- Free Arm
- Reverse stitch
- Zipper foot
- 2 Year Warranty
Empisal has been supplying a top quality range of sewing machines, over lockers, ironing equipment and haberdashery items to the market for 35 years.
Whether you are looking for a sewing machine to complete small alterations around the house, to buy a first sewing machine for your child, if you need more sewing machines to add to your business equipment, for sewing/crafting as a hobby or to earn some extra income, Empisal is the brand for you. You can expect to find a range of reliable and precision sewing machines, over lockers and ironing equipment which simply won’t let you down.
- Before connecting the power, make sure the voltage and frequency of your electrical power conform to the machine
- Fit the non-reversible plug into the cord socket and plug the machine into the power supply
- Sewing speed can be controlled by the foot control.
- The harder you press on the control the faster the machine runs
- The sewing light is located behind the face plate. Tuns the screw counter clockwise and remove the face plate.
- When turning the balance wheel manually, always turn it toward you
- Guide the cloth gently with your hand
- To prevent breaking needles, always raise the needle out of the fabric when you stop sewing.
- On/off switch
- Left and middle needle position
- Stitch width control
- 4.5mm maximum stitch width
- Soft cover
- 4.5mm maximum stitch length
- Twin needle
- Free arm
- Carrying handle
- Uncoupling bobbin winder
- Clip on, clip off foot
- Drop feed
- Sews on buttons
- L445 x W250 x H330mm
- Weight: 7.58KG
*An additional R70 delivery fee will be applied per additional large appliance purchased.
All goods may be transacted through e-commerce, except for goods prohibited for sale in terms of regulation 26 and 27 of the (Cogta) regulations.
All goods are sanitised (in line with the National Department of Health guidelines) before leaving our warehouses and stores to be delivered to you.
See the guidelines on our COVID-19 Info Hub Page on how to safely disinfect goods before use, and other measures to ensure your safety and that of our and our courier/delivery partner’s personnel. Key to remember is the following (which is mandatory by law):
- Always maintain a 1,5m distance from courier/delivery personnel, when collecting goods.
- No delivery personnel may enter your home if you and any/all residents in the immediate vicinity are not wearing face masks inside the house.
On occasion, due to issues outside of our control, deliveries may take longer. We will make every effort to deliver on time and to keep you updated throughout the process of delivery.
Cash on Delivery is not a payment option that is utilized for online purchases. All delivery charges are charged to the customer upfront on finalization of sale.
Regrettably, we are not able to deliver to these areas:
Alexandra, Dawn Park, Katlehong, Klipoortjie, Kraaofintein, Mamelodi, Mapleton, Ramphosa, Reigerpark, Rondebult, Roodekop, Tokoza, Villa Lisa, Vosloorus, Windmill Park
If you have any questions about purchasing online, or require more information on split delivery, please contact our online customer care centre at [email protected] or call us on 0861 426 333.