RYOBI -GENERATOR 5.5 KW
- Emergency back-up power and lighting come in quite handy when the electricity to your home suddenly goes out. Ryobi has both a 2-stroke and 4-stroke engine generator to suite your needs.
- To determine the size generator you will need, total the wattage of the maximum number of items you will be running simultaneously. For items with start-up ratings higher than their run ratings, use the higher rating to determine your power requirements. Inductive load appliances and tools such as refrigerators, washers and power tools require additional wattage for starting the equipment. The initial load only lasts a few seconds on start-up, but it is important when calculating your total wattage. For example, running a 100 watt light bulb, 200 watt cooker, 1200 watt refrigerator with start-up of 2900 watts and a 750 watt TV would require 3950 watts.
- Never exceed the rated capacity of a generator. Always start the largest electrical appliance first, then plug in other items, one at a time.
- Remember to have good ventilation whenever you run a generator as carbon monoxide gas is deadly!
- Powerful 5,500 watt air-cooled, 4-stroke engine (unleaded petrol), with manual or key start option
- 12V Battery for keyed start included
- Sturdy roll cage, hand rails and strong wheels for easy transportation
- Fitted with automated voltage regulator to protect appliances from voltage fluctuations
- To determine the size generator, total the wattage of the maximum number of items to be run simultaneously.
- Never exceed maximum run rating
- Fitted with overload protection switch
- Three in one digital read out meter to monitor output voltage, frequency and run-time.
Input power: 6,900 watts
Run rating: 5,500 watts
Battery: 12V (included)
Fuel tank: 25 litres
Minimum run time: 8 hours
Nett weight: 87.00kg
Guarantee: 2 years
On occasion, due to issues outside of our control, deliveries may take longer. We will make every effort to deliver on time and keep you updated throughout the process.
Cash on Delivery is not a payment option that is utilized for online purchases. All delivery charges are charged to the customer upfront on finalization of sale.
Regretfully, we are not able to deliver to these areas:
- Dawn park
- Windmill park
- Villa lisa
|Small basket||Medium basket||Large basket*|
|Main city centres and surrounds||R50||R100||R150|
*An additional R70 delivery fee will be applied per additional large appliance purchased.
Please note that if your order is made up of multiple items there is a possibility of a split delivery. In such an instance, you will only be charged a single delivery fee, but your order will be delivered in multiple drops. This is due to items being stocked in different distribution sites.
If you have any questions about purchasing online, or require more information on split delivery, please contact our online customer care centre at [email protected] or call us on 0861 426 333