Was R2,299.00 Save R300.00
- Maximum output of 950w
- 4ltr fuel tank
- 6 hours run time
- Air cooled
- 24 month guarantee
RYOBI -GENERATOR 950W
- Emergency back-up power and lighting come in quite handy when the electricity to your home suddenly goes out. Ryobi has both a 2-stroke and 4-stroke engine generator to suite your needs.
- To determine the size generator you will need, total the wattage of the maximum number of items you will be running simultaneously. For items with start-up ratings higher than their run ratings, use the higher rating to determine your power requirements. Inductive load appliances and tools such as refrigerators, washers and power tools require additional wattage for starting the equipment. The initial load only lasts a few seconds on start-up, but it is important when calculating your total wattage. For example, running a 100 watt light bulb, 200 watt cooker, 1200 watt refrigerator with start-up of 2900 watts and a 750 watt TV would require 3950 watts.
- Never exceed the rated capacity of a generator. Always start the largest electrical appliance first, then plug in other items, one at a time.
- Remember to have good ventilation whenever you run a generator as carbon monoxide gas is deadly!
- 2-Stroke air -cooled engine
- Fuel and oil mixture of 50:1 (unleaded petrol: 2-stroke lubrication)
- To determine the size generator, total the wattage of the maximum number of items to be run simultaneously. Never exceed maximum run rating
- Fitted with overload protection switch
Input power: 950 watts
Run rating: 650 watts
Fuel mix: 50:1
Fuel tank: 4 litres
Minimum run time: 6 hours
Nett weight: 20.50kg
Guarantee: 2 years
Game currently offers delivery to any South African residential or business address, excluding PO Boxes and the areas listed below.
Our Standard delivery is 3-5 working days. On occasion, due to delays outside of our control, deliveries may take longer. We will make every effort to deliver on time and keep you updated throughout the process.
Regretfully, we are not able to deliver to these areas:
- Crossroads, Cape Town
Delivery costs are based on the size of the products in your basket and your delivery location and will be applied during the checkout process before you confirm your order.
Main city centres and surrounds
* R70 delivery fee per additional large appliance
Please note that if your order is made up of multiple items there is a possibility of a split delivery. In such an instance, you will only be charged a single delivery fee, but your order will be delivered in multiple drops. This is due to items being stocked in different distribution sites.
If you have any questions about purchasing online, or require more information on split delivery, please contact our online customer care centre at email@example.com or call us on 0861 426 333