Was R5,499.00 Save R500.00
- 2.7 KVA Generator
- Manual Start / 4 Stroke Engine
- 2 Year Warranty
RYOBI GENERATOR 2.7KW
- Emergency back-up power and lighting come in quite handy when the electricity to your home suddenly goes out. Ryobi has both a 2-stroke and 4-stroke engine generator to suite your needs.
- To determine the size generator you will need, total the wattage of the maximum number of items you will be running simultaneously. For items with start-up ratings higher than their run ratings, use the higher rating to determine your power requirements. Inductive load appliances and tools such as refrigerators, washers and power tools require additional wattage for starting the equipment. The initial load only lasts a few seconds on start-up, but it is important when calculating your total wattage. For example, running a 100 watt light bulb, 200 watt cooker, 1200 watt refrigerator with start-up of 2900 watts and a 750 watt TV would require 3950 watts.
- Never exceed the rated capacity of a generator. Always start the largest electrical appliance first, then plug in other items, one at a time.
- Remember to have good ventilation whenever you run a generator as carbon monoxide gas is deadly!
- Powerful 2,500 watt air-cooled, 4-stroke engine (unleaded petrol)
- To determine the size generator, total the wattage of the maximum number of items to be run simultaneously. Never exceed maximum run rating
- Fitted with overload protection switch
Input power: 2,700 watts
Run rating: 2,500 watts
Fuel tank: 12 litres
Minimum run time: 10 hours
Dimensions: 44(w) x 53(l) x 46(h)cm
Nett weight: 41.50kg
Guarantee: 2 years
*An additional R70 delivery fee will be applied per additional large appliance purchased.
All goods may be transacted through e-commerce, except for goods prohibited for sale in terms of regulation 26 and 27 of the (Cogta) regulations.
All goods are sanitised (in line with the National Department of Health guidelines) before leaving our warehouses and stores to be delivered to you.
See the guidelines on our COVID-19 Info Hub Page on how to safely disinfect goods before use, and other measures to ensure your safety and that of our and our courier/delivery partner’s personnel. Key to remember is the following (which is mandatory by law):
- Always maintain a 1,5m distance from courier/delivery personnel, when collecting goods.
- No delivery personnel may enter your home if you and any/all residents in the immediate vicinity are not wearing face masks inside the house.
On occasion, due to issues outside of our control, deliveries may take longer. We will make every effort to deliver on time and to keep you updated throughout the process of delivery.
Cash on Delivery is not a payment option that is utilized for online purchases. All delivery charges are charged to the customer upfront on finalization of sale.
Regrettably, we are not able to deliver to these areas:
Alexandra, Dawn Park, Katlehong, Klipoortjie, Kraaofintein, Mamelodi, Mapleton, Ramphosa, Reigerpark, Rondebult, Roodekop, Tokoza, Villa Lisa, Vosloorus, Windmill Park
If you have any questions about purchasing online, or require more information on split delivery, please contact our online customer care centre at [email protected] or call us on 0861 426 333.