Due to higher than normal volumes, we estimate 7-10 working days delivery time. We appreciate your patience and understanding, until we return to normal delivery times.
If you have queries, contact us on 0861 426 333 or [email protected]
- Red Bull Energy Drink’s special formula contains ingredients of high quality: Caffeine, Taurine, B – Group Vitamins, Sugars, Alpine Water
- One 250ml can of Red Bull Energy Drink contains 80mg of caffeine, about the same amount as in a cup of home – brewed coffee.
- The amount of sugars in a can of Red Bull Energy Drink is comparable to the level of sugars in an equivalent amount of apple or orange juice – 11g per 100ml.
- Red Bull cans are made of 100% recyclable aluminium.
- Pack of four 250ml Red Bull Energy Drink cans
- Vitalizes Body and Mind.
Red bull gives you wings
Inspired by functional drinks from the Far East, Dietrich Mateschitz founded Red Bull in the mid-1980s. He developed a new product and a unique marketing concept and launched Red Bull Energy Drink on April 1, 1987 in Austria. A brand new product category - Energy Drinks - was born.
When to drink
Red Bull Energy Drink is appreciated worldwide by top athletes, students, and in highly demanding professions as well as during long drives.
What is inside the can
Caffeine: Caffeine was already known by ancient civilizations. They consumed it from natural sources like tea, coffee, cacao beans and cola nuts and appreciated its stimulating effects on the human body.
Taurine: Taurine is an amino acid, naturally occurring in the human body and present in the daily diet. It is involved in a wide range of biological processes.
B-group vitamins: Vitamins are essential micronutrients that are required for maintaining normal body functions.
Sugars: Red Bull Energy Drink is made with sugar sourced from sugar beets.
Alpine Water: Naturally, water is a main ingredient of Red Bull.
All goods are sanitised (in line with the National Department of Health guidelines) before leaving our warehouses and stores to be delivered to you.
See the guidelines in our COVID-19 Info Hub Page on how to safely disinfect goods before use, and other measures to ensure your safety and that of our and our courier/delivery partner’s personnel. Key to remember is the following (which is mandatory by law):
- Always maintain a 1,5m distance from courier/delivery personnel, when collecting goods.
- No delivery personnel may enter your home if you and any/all residents in the immediate vicinity are not wearing face masks inside the house.
All items ordered will be delivered within 7-10 working days. This is only temporary while we deal with high volumes of orders. We will return to normal delivery times soon.
On occasion, due to issues outside of our control, deliveries may take longer. We will make every effort to deliver on time and to keep you updated throughout the process of delivery.
Cash on Delivery is not a payment option that is utilized for online purchases. All delivery charges are charged to the customer upfront on finalization of sale.
Regrettably, we are not able to deliver to these areas:
Alexandra, Dawn Park, Katlehong, Klipoortjie, Kraaofintein, Mamelodi, Mapleton, Ramphosa, Reigerpark, Rondebult, Roodekop, Tokoza, Villa Lisa, Vosloorus, Windmill Park
|Small basket||Medium basket||Large basket*|
|Main city centres and surrounds||R50||R100||R150|
*An additional R70 delivery fee will be applied per additional large appliance purchased.
If you have any questions about purchasing online, or require more information on split delivery, please contact our online customer care centre at [email protected] or call us on 0861 426 333