- 5.5" screen with HD resolution
- 8MP auto-focus rear camera
- 5MP front camera
- Big sound with loud dual front speakers
- 4000 mAh battery
- 1GB RAM
- Android 8.1 (Go edition) optimized for great performance
The freedom of 2-day battery life
Powered by a 4000 mAh battery, Nokia 2.1 keeps going for two days straight, so you can spend less time worrying about charging and more time doing what you love.
Android 9 Pie (Go edition) is optimized to get the most out of the Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 425 mobile platforms featured in the Nokia 2.1 — scrolling, watching videos and switching between smooth.
Android™, optimized for life
Nokia 2.1 comes with Android 9 Pie (Go edition), optimized so you can use apps faster, without annoying lags. Plus, the pre-loaded apps are designed to use less storage space and data, so you’ll be able to do more and fit more photos and apps on your phone.
- Design: colors - blue/copper, blue/silver, grey/silver
- Size: 153.6 x 77.6 x 9.67 mm
- Network and connectivity: Network speed LTE Cat. 4, 150Mbps DL/50Mbps UL, Wifi 802.11 a/b/g/n, GPS/AGPS+GLONASS+Beidou
- Performance: Operating system Android 9 Pie, RAM 1 GB LPDDR3, CPU Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 425
- Storage: Internal memory 8 GB3,MicroSD card slot support for up to 128 GB
- Audio: Connector 3.5 mm headphone jack, speakers dual speakers
- Display: Size and type 5.5’’ HD, resolution 16:9, material cover glass with anti-FP coating
- Camera: Primary camera 8 MP AF camera with LED flash, front-facing camera 5 MP FF camera
- Connectivity: Cable type Micro USB (USB 2.0), sensors ambient light sensor, proximity sensor, accelerometer
- Battery: Battery type integrated 4000 mAh battery
Game currently offers delivery to any South African residential or business address, excluding PO Boxes and the areas listed below.
Our Standard delivery is 3-5 working days. On occasion, due to delays outside of our control, deliveries may take longer. We will make every effort to deliver on time and keep you updated throughout the process.
Regretfully, we are not able to deliver to these areas:
- Crossroads, Cape Town
Delivery costs are based on the size of the products in your basket and your delivery location and will be applied during the checkout process before you confirm your order.
Main city centres and surrounds
* R70 delivery fee per additional large appliance
Please note that if your order is made up of multiple items there is a possibility of a split delivery. In such an instance, you will only be charged a single delivery fee, but your order will be delivered in multiple drops. This is due to items being stocked in different distribution sites.
If you have any questions about purchasing online, or require more information on split delivery, please contact our online customer care centre at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 0861 426 333