- Print Copy Scan And Fax
- WIFI Connectivity
- 19 Pages Per Minute Mono Speed
- Colour inkjet 4-in-1 printer
- 1200 Page cartridge yield
- Automatic document feeder
- 13 Pages per minute
- 1 Year Warranty
Canon Maxify Business InkJet 4in1 MF Color Printer
Outstanding multifunction colour inkjet printer, scanner, copier and fax, with print and scan support for mobile devices and cloud services, 19 IPM mono print speed and a range of network features.
High capacity, high quality
- Versatile printer, scanner, copier and fax designed for home offices that need great mono and colour print quality with a low cost per page. With a large 250-sheet feeder and 50-sheet automatic document feeder, the Canon MAXIFY MB2140 produces outstanding prints with vivid colours and crisp text using its marker- and friction-resistant DRHD inks. It prints A4 at a fast 19 IPM mono and 13 IPM colour, while its first page out time (FPOT) is just 6 seconds.
Economical to run
- From its low energy consumption of just 0.2 kWh (TEC) to the high yield, individually replaceable colour cartridges, economy is a priority. Black cartridges provide an ISO yield of 1,200 pages and colour cartridges 900 pages, letting you work with fewer interruptions. The optional 4-colour multipack offers even more cost-effective printing.
Productive and easy to use
- Double-sided printing and support for a variety of paper sizes and types - from A4 plain paper to labels, envelopes, photo paper and even two-sided ID card copying - makes light work of common office print jobs. Built for productivity, the printer is quick and simple to use: whether printing, copying, scanning or faxing, they're all within easy each with this printer’s 6.2 cm (2.5") TFT colour screen.
Print from smartphones, tablets and the cloud
- Google Cloud Print, Apple AirPrint (iOS), Mopria and the Canon PRINT app are all supported, as is printing from the cloud and even scanning and saving documents to popular cloud services, including Google Drive, Dropbox, Evernote, OneNote, OneDrive and Concur. Access Point mode means that smart device users can connect to the printer even without a Wi-Fi network.
*An additional R70 delivery fee will be applied per additional large appliance purchased.
All goods may be transacted through e-commerce, except for goods prohibited for sale in terms of regulation 26 and 27 of the (Cogta) regulations.
All goods are sanitised (in line with the National Department of Health guidelines) before leaving our warehouses and stores to be delivered to you.
See the guidelines on our COVID-19 Info Hub Page on how to safely disinfect goods before use, and other measures to ensure your safety and that of our and our courier/delivery partner’s personnel. Key to remember is the following (which is mandatory by law):
- Always maintain a 1,5m distance from courier/delivery personnel, when collecting goods.
- No delivery personnel may enter your home if you and any/all residents in the immediate vicinity are not wearing face masks inside the house.
On occasion, due to issues outside of our control, deliveries may take longer. We will make every effort to deliver on time and to keep you updated throughout the process of delivery.
Cash on Delivery is not a payment option that is utilized for online purchases. All delivery charges are charged to the customer upfront on finalization of sale.
Regrettably, we are not able to deliver to these areas:
Alexandra, Dawn Park, Katlehong, Klipoortjie, Kraaofintein, Mamelodi, Mapleton, Ramphosa, Reigerpark, Rondebult, Roodekop, Tokoza, Villa Lisa, Vosloorus, Windmill Park
If you have any questions about purchasing online, or require more information on split delivery, please contact our online customer care centre at [email protected] or call us on 0861 426 333.