- 300mbps wireless N 4G/LTE router
- Wi-Fi where you need it
- Superfast 4G/LTE speeds
- Maximum network coverage
- Plug and play sim card
300Mbps Wireless N 4G LTE Desktop Router
Cutting-edge 4G network
Share internet access with up to 32 Wi-Fi devices and enjoy download speeds of up to 150 Mbps
Plug a SIM card and play
No configurations needed, compatibility of SIM cards in 100+ countries are assured by years of field tests
Two detachable advanced LTE antennas
Enjoy stable and efficient connections to every device thanks to the two external antennas
Wi-Fi router mode
Plug an Ethernet cable into the LAN/WAN port for flexible access as a backup option if you can't get a 4G connection
With an integrated 4G LTE modem and a built-in SIM card slot, all you need to do is insert a micro SIM card and turn on the router.
Enjoying fast, stable Wi-Fi on a 4G LTE network has never been easier.
- Share your 4G LTE network with multiple Wi-Fi devices and enjoy uninterrupted HD movies, rapid file downloads, and smooth video chats.
- Fully compatible with FDD-LTE and TDD-LTE to work with most service providers worldwide.
- Enjoy unmatched convenience and versatility. Tested in the field for years to ensure universal compatibility with 2 advanced LTE antennas to deliver a smooth connection.
- Simply plug in a micro SIM card and power on this elegant piece of technology to utilize fast and stable Wi-Fi, whether you’re at home or working remote.
- Easily share a 3G/4G connection with up to 32 wireless devices, such as phones, tablets, and laptops, at the same time.
- 4 LAN ports stand ready to provide internet for wired devices like desktop computers.
- Set up the TL-MR6400 in minutes thanks to its intuitive web interface and the powerful Tether app.
- Tether also lets you manage its network settings from any Android or iOS device, including parental controls and access control.
- Maximum wireless signal rates are the physical rates derived from IEEE Standard 802.11 specifications.
Actual wireless data throughput and wireless coverage, and quantity of connected devices are not guaranteed and will vary as a result of network conditions, client limitations, and environmental factors, including building materials, obstacles, volume and density of traffic, and client location.
Essential items will be delivered within 3-5 working days.
Non-essential items can only be dispatched after the lockdown period ends.
If your basket is made up of essential and non-essential items, we will need to split the delivery. You will only be charged a single delivery fee, but your order will be delivered in multiple drops: essentials delivered during lockdown, non-essentials after lockdown.
Game currently offers delivery to any South African residential or business address, excluding PO Boxes and the areas listed below.
On occasion, due to issues outside of our control, deliveries may take longer. We will make every effort to deliver on time and keep you updated throughout the process.
Cash on Delivery is not a payment option that is utilized for online purchases. All delivery charges are charged to the customer upfront on finalization of sale.
Regretfully, we are not able to deliver to these areas:
Alexandra, Dawn Park, Katlehong, Klipoortjie, Kraaofintein, Mamelodi, Mapleton, Ramphosa, Reigerpark, Rondebult, Roodekop, Tokoza, Villa Lisa, Vosloorus, Windmill Park
|Small basket||Medium basket||Large basket*|
|Main city centres and surrounds||R50||R100||R150|
*An additional R70 delivery fee will be applied per additional large appliance purchased.
If you have any questions about purchasing online, or require more information on split delivery, please contact our online customer care centre at [email protected] or call us on 0861 426 333