TP-Link - N300 Modem Router
- All-in-One Device: ADSL2+ Modem, NAT Router, 4-Port Switch and Wireless N Access Point
- Wireless N speed up to 300Mbps makes it ideal for heavy bandwidth consuming or interruption sensitive applications like online gaming, Internet calls and even the HD video streaming
- Ethernet WAN (EWAN) offers another broadband connectivity option for connecting to Cable, VDSL or Fiber modems
- Guest Network Access provides secure Wi-Fi access for guests sharing your home or office network
What This Product Does
TP-LINK’s TD-W8960N 300Mbps Wireless N ADSL2+ Modem Router is an incredibly robust all-in-one device that provides a full rate of ADSL2+ standard with the superb reliability and a cost-effective solution for home and small business. With the TD-W8960N, you can easily create a secure wireless network and share a high-speed internet connection while access to shared files, music, photos, and printers with multiple computers. What’s more, this all-in-one device allows for two different connection types: ADSL or Ethernet WAN, giving users the flexibility to access the Internet via whichever method is most convenient.
All-in-One Device-Clear up your desktop!
The TD-W8960N does the work of several networking devices packed into one sleek device. With an ADSL2+ modem, NAT router, 4-port switch and 300Mbps wireless N access point, this device eliminates the need to purchase multiple devices to access and share a high-speed internet connection.
- 1 10/100Mbps RJ45 WAN/LAN Port
- 3 10/100Mbps RJ45 LAN Ports
- 1 RJ11 Port
- 1 Power On/Off Button
- 1 Wi-Fi On/Off Button
- 1 WPS Button
- 1 Reset Button
- Wireless Standards: IEEE 802.11b, 802.11g, 802.11n
- Wireless Speeds: Up to 300Mbps
- Frequency: 2.400-2.4835GHz
- Transmit Power: <20dBm(EIRP)
- Wireless Functions: Enable/Disable Wireless Radio, WDS Bridge, WMM, Wireless Statistics
- Wireless Security: 64/128-bit WEP,WPA / WPA2,WPA-PSK/ WPA2-PSK encryption, Wireless MAC Filtering
( W x D x H ): 7.7 × 5.1 × 1.4in. (195 × 130 × 36mm)
Essential items will be delivered within 3-5 working days.
Non-essential items can only be dispatched after the lockdown period ends.
If your basket is made up of essential and non-essential items, we will need to split the delivery. You will only be charged a single delivery fee, but your order will be delivered in multiple drops: essentials delivered during lockdown, non-essentials after lockdown.
Game currently offers delivery to any South African residential or business address, excluding PO Boxes and the areas listed below.
On occasion, due to issues outside of our control, deliveries may take longer. We will make every effort to deliver on time and keep you updated throughout the process.
Cash on Delivery is not a payment option that is utilized for online purchases. All delivery charges are charged to the customer upfront on finalization of sale.
Regretfully, we are not able to deliver to these areas:
Alexandra, Dawn Park, Katlehong, Klipoortjie, Kraaofintein, Mamelodi, Mapleton, Ramphosa, Reigerpark, Rondebult, Roodekop, Tokoza, Villa Lisa, Vosloorus, Windmill Park
|Small basket||Medium basket||Large basket*|
|Main city centres and surrounds||R50||R100||R150|
*An additional R70 delivery fee will be applied per additional large appliance purchased.
If you have any questions about purchasing online, or require more information on split delivery, please contact our online customer care centre at [email protected] or call us on 0861 426 333