Evolve Fitness Tracker
Features and benefits
- Heart Rate Monitor
- Message & Call Notification
- 3 Day Battery Life
- Fully compatible with iOS and Android OS
- Trojan Health App
Functions of your Trojan Evlove Fitness Tracker
- Pedometer – used for counting steps
- Multi-Sport Functions: The watch has different modes depending on the activity you are doing:
- Walking – Measures approximate calories burned, heart rate, steps and time during the walk
- Running – Measures approximate calories burned, heart rate, steps and time during the run
- Climbing – Measures approximate calories burned, heart rate, steps and time during the climb/hike
- Cycling – Measures approximate calories burned, heart rate, steps and time during the ride
- Heart rate – Measure heart rate on demand.
- Sleep Monitor – gives sleep report with the times of total sleep, light sleep and deep sleep.
- Alarm – Alarm can be set to wake you up or as a reminder.
- Message – Receive notification from a Smartphone about messages received.
- Yes, This watch also tells the time.
Navigating the Trojan Evolve Fitness Tracker
You navigate the watch using the touch-sensitive virtual key (the round indent on the front). Tap the virtual key to move through to the different functions and long-press the virtual key to select the option you require.
Trojan Health App
The app is used to keep track of data collected by the Trojan watch over time, from the app you can also set goals and view settings such as allowing notification, setting when the watch will automatically check your heart rate or even setting reminders.
Charging the Trojan watch
Remove the watch from its strap and connect the charging cable. Plug the USB charging cable into a powered AC adapter with a USB output or a computer USB port.
|Small basket||Medium basket||Large basket|
|Main city centres and surrounds||R50||R50||R50|
All goods may be transacted through e-commerce, except for goods prohibited for sale in terms of regulation 26 and 27 of the (Cogta) regulations.
All goods are sanitised (in line with the National Department of Health guidelines) before leaving our warehouses and stores to be delivered to you.
See the guidelines on our COVID-19 Info Hub Page on how to safely disinfect goods before use, and other measures to ensure your safety and that of our and our courier/delivery partner’s personnel. Key to remember is the following (which is mandatory by law):
- Always maintain a 1,5m distance from courier/delivery personnel, when collecting goods.
- No delivery personnel may enter your home if you and any/all residents in the immediate vicinity are not wearing face masks inside the house.
On occasion, due to issues outside of our control, deliveries may take longer. We will make every effort to deliver on time and to keep you updated throughout the process of delivery.
Cash on Delivery is not a payment option that is utilised for online purchases. All delivery charges are charged to the customer upfront on finalisation of sale.
Regrettably, we are not able to deliver to these areas:
Alexandra, Dawn Park, Katlehong, Klipoortjie, Kraaofintein, Mamelodi, Mapleton, Ramphosa, Reigerpark, Rondebult, Roodekop, Tokoza, Villa Lisa, Vosloorus, Windmill Park
If you have any questions about purchasing online, or require more information on split delivery, please contact our online customer care centre at [email protected] or call us on 0861 426 333.