Categories purchasable online
We are currently on a journey to turning products from various categories within the business online and available to purchase for your convenience.
Where we deliver
Game currently offers delivery nationwide to any residential or business address. We unfortunately do not deliver to a PO BOX address or outside of South Africa. Our Standard delivery is 3-5 working days and we are working hard to implement express delivery soon. If we experience delays that are outside of our control, deliveries may take longer than the stipulated time however, we will make every reasonable effort to deliver timeously.
Anything, anywhere for just R50*.
From 9 November 2018, for a limited time only, delivery will cost R50.
*An additional R50 delivery fee will be applied per additional large item purchased. Your delivery fee will be applied at Checkout before you confirm your order.
Currently Game does not offer free delivery on its online purchases. From time to time we may run campaigns that allow for this. Ts and Cs may apply.
Receiving your delivery
Please arrange that you or your authorized representative, who is a responsible person, is available to accept your purchases at the delivery address and that appropriate access will be made available. On delivery, we will require you or your authorized representative to sign and print your or their name on a duplicate copy of the delivery note, to confirm receipt.
We have outsourced all deliveries and accordingly, we cannot, to the extent permitted by law, be liable for any damage suffered or loss incurred by reason of any acts or omissions of the courier.
Any person other than yourself who receives the products at the delivery address is presumed to be authorized to accept delivery on your behalf. Should no-one be available at the delivery address specified by you at the time of delivery, the driver will return the products. The courier company will attempt to contact you to make new arrangements for redelivery. Should no-one still be available we reserve the right to charge an additional delivery fee should it be required under these circumstances. Our sole liability for failing to deliver the products timeously is limited to delivery being affected at a later agreed time at no additional charge.
Returns and cancellations
How to request a return
If you have an online account with us you can log a support ticket detailing your request with any supporting documentation or pictures. Alternatively you can contact the Online Call Centre on [email protected] or call 0861 426 333. Our agents will guide you on the next steps to follow.
Changing your mind / Cancelling your order
If you change your mind and wish to return the goods you have bought online you can do so. If you are not happy with your purchase you have up to 7 days from the day you received your order to return it without penalty. The goods need to be in unused condition and in their original sealed packaging. You may be liable for the direct costs of returning the goods. All returned Items are subject to inspection to ensure the items are suitable for a refund.
Damaged or wrong items at point of delivery
When the courier company delivers your order you have the right to inspect your goods. If upon inspection you find that the item is damaged or is not the item you originally ordered, you can refuse the delivery. At your request the right goods will be replaced and redelivered to you at no extra cost. Alternatively you can cancel the order and get a full refund.
6 month applied warranty
If in the first six months of you having received your goods you find that they are unsafe or have a manufacturing defect, you are entitled to return the goods without penalty and at your discretion Game will repair and replace the failed, unsafe or defective goods or refund you the purchase price that you have paid. We reserve the right to send the goods for a technical assessment to determine what the cause of the defect is.
You will lose your right to claim if the defect is caused by:
- Lightning or power surges
- Damage, misuse or abuse of the goods
- Goods used for a purpose other than the one the goods were Manufactured for (game sells products that are for Domestic use)
- Goods used contrary to their instruction manuals
- Accidental damage
Product defects within the manufacturers guarantee/warranty
Game will honour all manufacturer warranties and guarantees. So if your product is defective after six months but before the end of the manufacturers guarantee or warranty we will send your goods in for repairs. The manufacturer will determine whether your goods will be replaced or repaired. (Please refer to your manual on the details of the manufacturer’s warranty or guarantee).
Product defects after the manufacturer’s warranty has expired
If the manufacturer’s warranty has expired and you wish to have your goods repaired, Game will arrange a repair to take place on your Behalf. A quote will be sent to you in 10 days of the goods being received for your approval.
- An assessment fee may be charged whether or not the repair takes place
- You will be liable for all associated costs of any repairs that are done out of warranty
Other useful information
- Repairs within the Manufacturer’s warranty period take no longer than 21 days after receipt by Game or an authorized service agent. If in the event your repair takes longer than the stipulated time you will either get a replacement of that item with the same or similar model or your money back. This excludes returns made during the item’s extended warranty period, if and where this is applicable.
- Game warrants that every new or reconditioned part installed during any repair or maintenance work and the Labour required to install it for a period of three months after the date of installation. Should such failure, defect or unsafe feature not be remedied within such three months then Game will either replace the goods or refund you for the purchase price you have paid for the goods.
- You may lose your right to return a product if:
- the goods have been disassembled,
- permanently installed,
- affixed or combined with other goods;
- Or a public regulation for reasons of public health or other prohibits the return of such goods.
For any further queries please do not hesitate to contact us on [email protected] or call 0861 426 333.