Epson CashBack Promotion 2020
Terms & Conditions
- Purchase a new printer from the list in the table below (the “Selected Products”) between 01 January 2020 and 31 March 2020, (the “Qualifying Period”) and claim up to R2000 cash back.
- *cash back amounts include VAT
- The Promotion applies to Selected Products purchased during the Qualifying Period from an Epson authorised reseller or retail store.
- The Promotion is open to persons aged 16 years and above who are residents of South Africa and is subject to a maximum of 2 claims per household. Only 1 claim may be made per Selected Product.
- The Promotion is open to end user customers only. Claims for Selected Products purchased which will be resold to a third party are not eligible for this Promotion. Resellers and retailers may not submit claims on behalf of their customers.
- The Promotion is not open to Epson employees, agents, distributors, resellers, retail employees of participating stockists or anyone connected with the Promotion.
- The Promotion is not available on any second hand, refurbished or reconditioned stock.
- The claim for cash back must be made within 30 calendar days from the date of purchase. The closing date for claims is 30.04.2020.
How to Claim
- Claim online by going to www.epson.co.za/ecotankcashback, completing the claim form and submitting it together with a copy of proof of purchase and a photo of the serial number from the printer. You will be asked to provide your personal details including bank details.
- Proof of purchase should be a legible copy of the retail receipt or invoice clearly showing the retailer name, date of purchase, product name and purchase price.
- Once a claim is received a confirmation of receipt will be sent by email
- The cash back payment will be made by bank transfer within 30 days of receipt of claim validation. The Promoter will only make bank transfer to an account that is set up in the country where you made the purchase of the Epson product. The Promoter is not liable for any bank costs incurred relating to any bank transfers of the cash back payment. Accordingly, if your bank charges you, such charges will be deducted by your bank from the cash back amount.
- It is the person registering the claim’s responsibility to ensure that the correct bank account details have been recorded; if incorrect information has been provided and the Promoter makes a payment that is rejected or not received by you then the Promoter will not be responsible for re-issuing such payment.
- Where the cash back payment constitutes a taxable benefit, the tax liability lies with the recipient.
- If the Selected Product which is the subject of a claim is returned to the seller for any reason the customer’s entitlement to claim cash back is forfeited and any cash back paid to the customer must be repaid to the Promoter within seven days.
- The Promoter reserves the right to request additional evidence to help validate a claim if it believes that it may not be legitimate.
- A claim will not succeed if:
- a. The Selected Product was not purchased within the Qualifying Period
- b. The claim form was not completed in full
- c. The proof of purchase was not supplied or was illegible
- d. The claim was not submitted within 30 calendar days from the date of purchase
- e. You have not complied with these terms and conditions
- During registration for the Promotion you will need to provide your personal data necessary for Epson to administer the Promotion. You will find more information in the Promotions Privacy Information Statement. In addition to using your personal data for the Promotion, Epson also asks your consent for Epson to send marketing materials such as surveys regarding Epson branded products, newsletters and/or advertisements from Epson. You are not obliged to do so.
- Promoter will not accept responsibility for lost claims. Promoter will reject claims received after the closing date and those which it reasonably considers to be incomplete, illegible or fraudulent.
- These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of the country in which you have purchased Selected Product and come under the jurisdiction of the competent courts of that jurisdiction.
- By entering this Promotion you confirm that you have read, understood and accepted these terms and conditions. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend them without notice in the event of any circumstances beyond its reasonable control.
- Promoter: The Promoter is Epson Europe B.V. having its registered office in Amsterdam, the Netherlands. For all correspondence please write to the following address: Epson European Marketing Department, P645 Cashback Promotion, Westside, London Road, Apsley, Hemel Hempstead, Herts HP3 9TD England