Due to higher than normal volumes, we estimate 7-10 working days delivery time. We appreciate your patience and understanding, until we return to normal delivery times.
If you have queries, contact us on 0861 426 333 or [email protected]
Local Money Transfers
Send and Receive money using Standard Bank Instant Money at any participating Game store.
How it works
- Go to any Game Money Centre or cigarette counter
- The money can be sent to anyone, up to R5 000 per day and R25 000 per month
- The Sender has to take their SA ID, cellphone number, the recipients’ cellphone number. The sender chooses a secret 4-digit PIN and pays in the money to be sent including a R9.95 fee
- The Sender receives a Money Transfer voucher number by SMS
- It is the Sender’s responsibility to give the Money Transfer voucher number and the PIN to the person they want to receive the money
- Make sure you only give the PIN number to the person who will collect the money on the other side
- The money can be collected immediately at any Money Centre in participating Game, Builders, Makro, Cambridge Foods and Rhino stores in SA
- Money can also be collected at any Standard Bank ATM or other Instant Money agent in SA
International Money Transfers
You can pay for cross-border money transfers for Hello Paisa, MamaMoney and Mukuru as a bill payment at any participating Game store in SA.
How it works
- Register with either Hello Paisa, MamaMoney or Mukuru using their App, website, or call centre
- Create an order using your preferred channel (App, Call Centre, USSD, etc.) with either Hello Paisa, MamaMoney or Mukuru
- Bring the Hello Paisa, MamaMoney or Mukuru reference number to the Money Centre at any participating Game store, request an Account
- Payment and give the reference number and cash to the cashier
- Your money will be available in the destination country in accordance with the terms offered by Hello Paisa, MamaMoney or Mukuru depending on which service you choose