I-Life 2019 Matric Promotion
- The promoter is Game (Masstores (Pty) Ltd, trading as Game and DionWired, registration number 1991/006805/07.
- Any persons taking part in this promotion (“Participant”) accept and agree that they have had an opportunity to read and consider these Terms and Conditions and that they are bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- The iLife 2019 Matric promotion will run from 7th January to 21st January 2020.
- The Promoter reserves the right (on its sole and absolute discretion) to extend, shorten, suspend the time period of the promotion or terminate the promotion for technical, commercial, and/or operational reasons, or for reasons beyond its control. The promotion, discount and Terms and Conditions may be reasonably amended by the Promoter, at any time during the promotion. In such event, all Participants waive any rights that they may have/purport to have in terms of this Promotion, and acknowledge that they shall have no recourse against the Promoter whatsoever.
- To take part in this promotion, a Participant must comply with all of the following requirements:
- the Participant must pass their 2019 Matric year
- the Participant must purchase any of the below qualifying iLife products
- The participant must present their 2019 matric certificate and South African ID book in a participating Game store
- Upon validation by the respective store manager and/or his designate, the participant may qualify for the discount;
|787475/787474||I-LIFE ZED AIR PLUS (Intel Celeron Notebook)|
|787471||I-LIFE 2-IN-1 ZED BOOK 2|
|798718||I-LIFE ZED AIR Plus 3500 (Intel Celeron Notebook|
|791750/791753||I-LIFE ZED AIR CX3 SILVER & BLACK (Intel Core I3 Notebook)|
|787477||I-LIFE ZED PC AIO (17.3 Touch Screen Intel Celeron All In One)|
Who is Eligible to Participate?
- Any eligible natural person who is a matric 2019 student, who passed and has their matric certificate for 2019,
- No director, employee, agent or consultant of:
- the Promoter;
- any other subsidiary or associated person who controls or is controlled by the Promoter;
- the supplier of goods or services in connection with the promotion; or
- the marketer of the promotion; and/ or Agencies of the promoter or their spouses, life partners, business partners or immediate family members, may enter this promotion.
- The right of admission into the Promotion rests solely with the Promoter.
- By complying with the entry requirements the Participant will receive a R350 discount upon purchase of qualifying products listed in clause promotion requirements above.
- The Participants have to redeem this discount in participating Game stores for it to be valid, from 7 January to 21 January.
- The discount is not transferrable and may not be exchanged for cash or any other items. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the discount with any other prize of comparable commercial value.
- The value of the discount, jointly and severally, includes VAT. The Successful Participant may be taxed in terms of applicable tax legislation and Participants who require clarity as to the tax implications hereof should seek a directive from the relevant revenue service or authority.
- Discounts will only be issued to Participants in-store on qualifying purchases from 7 January 2020 to 21 January 2020.
- Promotion is only valid while stocks last.
- A Successful Participant will be requested to produce their Identification Document and Matric certificate and failure to produce such documents will result in the Participant being ineligible to enter the Promotion.
- If the Participant fails to comply with any of these rules or the terms of acceptance of the discount, the Participant will be disqualified and will forfeit the discount.
- By entering the promotion, the Participant unconditionally and irrevocably indemnifies and holds harmless the Promoter, as well as its holding company, its subsidiaries and any subsidiaries of its holding company, and their successors and assigns, directors, employees, agents or consultants against all and any losses, claims, proceeding, actions, damages, (direct, consequential or otherwise) liability, demands, expenses, legal costs (on an attorney and own client basis) howsoever arising out of, based upon, or in connection with (directly or indirectly) the Participant’s participation in the promotion and the vouchers.
- Promoter and its service providers, are not responsible for:
- incorrect and inaccurate transcription of entry information;
- technical malfunction;
- inappropriate images and comments posted by the entry or by the public;
- lost or delayed data transmission, omission, interruption, deletion, line failure or malfunction of any telephone network or computer equipment or software; and/or
- the inability to access any website or online services or any other error.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Instagram or any other social media platform that may be used as an intermediary.
- By entering this Promotion, the Participant consents to the collection, processing and further processing of his or her personal information (including personal information contained in electronic communications) by the Promoter for the purposes of conducting this promotion and facilitating the participant’s participation in the promotion. Except where prohibited by law or objected to by the individual at any time, each winner grants permission for the Promoter, including Masstores (Pty) Ltd and those acting under its authority to use his or her name, and or photographs, and or voice for purposes of announcing the winners for this Promotion and related advertising purposes, in any form of media and without additional compensation, notification or permission.
- By posting any content, images, or comments on any of the Promoter’s public and/or social media platform or by sending any such content to the Promoter, a Participant consent to and gives the Promoter a world-wide royalty free licence to reproduce, modify, adapt and publish such content, images or comments for the purposes of promoting the Promoter’s products and/or services.
- Participants will immediately receive their discount in-store with the purchase.
- The Promotor may require the Participant to:
- to provide their name, identity number and cell number to enable the promotor to verify the entry;
- Where the entry includes the submission of any work eligible for copyright in terms of the Copyright Act No. 98 of 1978, conclude an agreement of assignment whereby any rights which the Participant may have in respect of such works are transferred to the Promoter.
- Should the Participant refuse to comply with this rule for any reason then the Participant shall be deemed to have rejected the voucher, and it shall revert back to the Promoter.
- Any winner may be requested to take part in the Promoter’s publicity campaigns or to allow their names and likenesses to be used by the Promoter for promotional purposes. The Participant is, however, entitled to decline such request.
- Where the Participant consent to take part in the Promoter’s publicity campaigns, they will not be entitled to any remuneration for such participation and all materials arising from such participation will be the sole property of the Promoter.
- Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entrant suspected of fraud or cheating including without limitations, through the manipulation of code or otherwise falsifying data.
- Should any dispute arise in relation to these Terms and Conditions, the Promoter’s decision be final and no correspondence shall be entered into.
- For more information or a copy of these Terms and Conditions, please visit www.game.co.za. Any Promotion related queries may be directed to 0861 4263 2273 or email them on [email protected] from Monday to Friday, 8:30am to 5:00pm.
- Valid returns for any iLife purchases made during this promotion: All customers must present an original till slip upon return. The refunded amount will equate to the item value at purchase nett of any promotion voucher redeemed at purchase.